We are always looking for new collaborations! To become a Budbee courier, you need the following:


  • Commercial freight license
  • Transport operators liability insurance
  • Vehicles with 4-18 cubic meters of load
  • F-tax (a freight company)
  • Vehicles that run on renewable diesel (HVO100) or electricity

If you meet the requirements above, please feel free to contact us!


  • Company details

  • In which country do you operate?

  • You can check how we process your data here.

Need some help?

Find answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Read them here

Budbee round logo