Whistleblowing at Budbee
Budbee is working to fight corruption, money laundering, unlawful behaviour, and other serious misconduct within our business. One important part of that work consists in providing appropriate channels where suspected misconduct can be reported in a way that is safe and secure for the reporting person. Through our whistleblowing system, available via an external platform, Budbee personnel can report suspected violations of law or business ethics and other serious misconduct confidentially. This gives Budbee the possibility to prevent and correct improper activity within our organization.
The whistleblowing system is available for and can be used by you if you fall within any of the following categories of people within Budbee:
- Former employee
- Staffing personnel
- Any other person working under the supervision and direction of Budbee, or
- Shareholder or person belonging to the administrative and management or supervisory body of Budbee, including non-executive members.
The whistleblowing system can be used to report misconduct within Budbee concerning:
- accounting, internal accounting control, auditing, bribery, or other economic crimes;
- serious infringements of Budbee’s Code of Conduct; and
- other serious misconduct concerning Budbee’s vital interests, the life and health of individuals, protection of the environment, or transport safety.
If the report concerns a person, the whistleblowing system may only be used if the report concerns a person with a key position or leading position within Budbee.
Reports are handled confidentially by Budbee’s appointed whistleblowing committee. Access to reports and messages received through the whistleblowing system is strictly restricted. The whistleblowing committee will decide if and how a whistleblowing report should be investigated and, if applicable, escalated.
There are no reprisals due to reporting a violation, but if it makes you feel more confident, you may report anonymously.
For more information and filing a report